We’re super excited to announce our Santa and The Magic of Christmas Portrait Event!
Bring back nostalgia and memories at Grandma’s house this holiday season. Read a book or watch a snow globe with Santa while find out if you’ve made the “Naughty or Nice” list.
We will have two dates for these sessions, one with and without Santa. Each session will last up to 10 minutes and includes: an in-person reveal and ordering session (to be scheduled) where you will view and order images, three digital images, and a print release. All sessions will take place in our quaint, in-home studio located in Porter, Texas.
The Magic of Christmas sessions are sessions without Santa Claus and are great for children and a tightly squeezed immediate family of up to 5. These sessions will take place on November 30 in Porter, TX and December 8 in Jasper, TX.
Santa & The Magic of Christmas sessions will take place on December 1, 2019 and are for children in one immediate family only.
Sessions without Santa are $200. Sessions with Santa are $250. Reserve your session today with only a $100 retainer fee. Remaining balance is due at least 48 hours prior to session date.
There will also be two optional print collections available.
Collection One – “Deck the Halls” Print Package/Collection
- one 16×20” fine art print
- two 8×10” fine art prints
- three ornaments of your favorite image
- BONUS: three additional digital images to share online with family and friends
Collection Two – “Holiday Joy” Print Package/Collection
- one 8×10” fine art print
- two 5×7” fine art prints
- one ornament of your favorite image
- BONUS: one additional digital image to share online with family and friends
Click one of the buttons below to book your session now.
Whew chile, where do we even begin? I actually had to take a deep breath before writing this, because I KNOW just how stressful planning for picture day can be. *Cues all of the times I had to get ready for my own family’s picture day (or any picture day for that matter).
As with all families, it always seems like something’s bound to go wrong no matter how much you plan. Don’t get derailed and discouraged —HOPE is on the way!
Pedro and I have compiled ten of what we feel are the most important tips to help you and your family take the stress out of family picture day, and better prepare for your photo session.
- Plan to arrive to your family session at least 10-15 minutes early.
- Don’t forget to feed your child/children before the session (bonus if they’ve had a nap),
- Make sure you have a backup outfit for each child just in case,
- Don’t change your child/children into their session clothing until after they eat (seeing as though we have two littles of our own, we know how hard this can be),
- Only give them clear liquids once they are in their session clothing,
- Bring along their favorite toy or blanket, this will help them to feel comfortable during the session (it’s always smart to have a bribe in place such as fruit snacks, candy or a toy)
- Have a heart to heart with your child/children about the session and explain what’s going to happen,
- Talk to your significant other about the session, how the session will go and discuss what your expectations are,
- Outfits: remember to coordinate instead of matching & ensure all outfits are wrinkle-free. We’re not saying you have to starch them, but you can at least throw them in the dryer for a spin,
- A few days prior to your session, pack a bag filled with items you will possibly need on picture day: (snacks, props, wipes, hairbrush, emergency items, etc.)
3-for-1 combo BONUS TIP: Relax, have fun, and love on your family <3.