Hiya guys! It's heating up here in Texas and I am LOVING it. The great thing about the beautiful weather and flowers here in The Woodlands and Conroe, TX area are the events! There are so many things to do and places to choose from this spring and I can't wait to enjoy them with my family. Well I've done the heavy work for you, and compiled a list of the top things to do in The Woodlands and Conroe, TX to celebrate spring.
"Easter Egg Hunt" April 15, 2017
- 7 Acre Wood's will be hosting it's 12th Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Conroe, TX.
- Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Cost: Free, but there will be additional services offered so bring extra cash for other activities.
- Location: 4401 N Frazier Conroe, Texas 77303
- ***Correction, in our newsletter it stated April 12 as the date which is incorrect.
"Hop to It" April 14-15, 2017
- The Children's Museum of The Woodlands, TX will host a "Hop to it and Celebrate Easter" event. Children will learn how to make bunny masks and decorate eggs. The Easter Bunny will be also be making appearances at the event, so don't forget your camera. This is the perfect event if your son or daughter is into arts and crafts.
- Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- Cost: $6 for ages 1 year and older.
- Location: 4775 W. Panther Creek Drive, Suite 280 The Woodlands, Texas 77381.
"Spring Festival" April 22, 2017
- Grace Lutheran Church and Christian School will be hosting it's annual Spring Festival. There will be fun activities for your family, and a live/silent auction, where you will have the opportunity to bid on a portrait session and print with Melo and Me Photography. Stop by and visit our booth to get a first-look at some of our products.
- Time: 3:30PM
- Cost: Free for everyone!
- Location: 13123 TX-105, Conroe, TX 77304
*Melo and Me Photography is not associated with any of the events mentioned above.
"Mother's Day Mini Sessions" April 29, 2017
- Melo and Me Photography is offering a mini session event to celebrate Motherhood to honor how amazing it really is. After all, what would the world be without Moms? Total chaos. Yeah, I don't even want to think about it. This is the perfect gift for the Mom who's been feeling unappreciated and doubtful lately. Ask any mom in the world what she values most, and I'm willing to bet it's the time and memories she shares with her family.
- Time slots: 7:30am, 8:00am, 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm
- Cost: $150
- Location: Bear Branch Park
Have questions about the Motherhood Mother's Day mini sessions? Are you interested in booking a full session? Complete the form below to get in touch!
Niesha Fuentes is a photographer specializing in senior, family, and wedding photography in Conroe, TX and The Woodlands, TX.
Melo and Me Photography serves Conroe, The Woodlands, Montgomery, New Caney, Willis and North Houston areas. On-location sessions are also booked in Montgomery County and Jasper County, TX areas.